Well-Being, Positive Psychology and Mindfulness in the classroom (SUM17/20)
This course will include the following:
· An understanding of the science of Positive Psychology and mindfulness: explore the evidence available to support the benefits of positive psychology and mindfulness strategies.
· Explore the benefits of enhancing well-being and, in particular the link between well-being, learning and successful school outcomes.
· Provide a range of evidence based strategies that can enhance the well-being of children and their learning in the classroom.
· Understand how each well-being intervention is grounded in the SPHE curriculum and can be supported by the SSE process.
· Explore strategies to enhance teacher well-being
· Consider strategies that, if applied, enhance teacher well-being.
|Event Date||10-07-2017 9:30 am|
|Event End Date||14-07-2017 2:00 pm|
|Location||Navan Education Centre|