Flourishing Mindsets Masterclass for Educators
Date: Wednesday, 22 November 2023
Time: 7pm to 8.30pm
Venue: Online via Zoom
Target Audience: Primary and Post Primary Teachers and SNAs
This 90 minute session will be focused on sharing a framework from positive psychology for supporting and developing your flourishing mindset as an educator.
As well as focusing on the why, the workshop will share practical suggestions, and provide an opportunity for you to complete reflective activities, reinforcing your learning, for a lasting impact on your own wellbeing.
This session will cover
• What is a flourishing mindset?
• How the journey to a flourishing mindset can prevent burnout.
• Seeking joy in the everyday and why we need to make time for this.
• Ways to increase our sense of engagement and flow in our day, and managing disruptions
• The impact of technology on our flourishing mindset.
• Opportunities for our personal and professional growth
• The importance of positive uplifting connections as educators.
• Finding meaning and our need to matter.
• Finally creating a sense of achievement, mastery or competence that we can control.
Bio of Presenter: Emma Lynch
|Course Start Date / Time||22-11-2023 7:00 pm|
|Course End Date / Time||22-11-2023 8:30 pm|
Eir Code: C15 RK03